The outer circle and 4 posts come from Native American culture. The circle represents the cycle of life and the posts the 4 directions. North, South, East, West, each corresponding to a season and a type of teaching. North=Winter-sadness/defeat. East=Spring-victory/success. South=Summer-peace/serenity. West=Autumn-death/closure. The fire in the center for me represents our Spirit / or the part of us that never dies no matter what is thrown our way. To me it’s a strong symbol of inner strength, perseverance and the beauty of the human SPIRIT.
Custom Finishes & Colors Available (Additional Charge)
Powder Coating or Polyurethane Finish)
EACH SCULPTURE COMES WITH:
- High Quality LED lighting.
- 2 part custom mounting brackets.
- Lighting has a remote control color selection and or selecting fade options.
- Plaque of Jack Roman authenticity.
• All Sculpture designs can be customized (such as names, symbols being cut into design etc) for additional fee.
• A variety of finishes and colors are available some at additional costs.
• All Sculptures sizes can be customized available up to 5’ x 10’